Camille and I both began our Crossfit Games journeys in 2010, and she has competed every year since, ultimately earning the title of “Fittest Woman on Earth” in 2014. In addition to training for and competing in the CrossFit Games, she holds a spot on the Canadian National Olympic Weightlifting team. Camille is also finishing her Chemical Engineering degree from the University of Sherbrooke in Quebec, Canada, and she serves as a trainer on the CrossFit Level 1 Seminar staff.
I sit down with Camille at Rogue Fitness in Columbus, Ohio before we did a little training together to discuss her reflections what she’s up to and some of our mutual experiences.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What she’s been up to since the 2015 CrossFit Gams
- Where she’s at in school and she has continued to pursue her chemical engineering degree
- How she hopes to use her degree in the future
- Her reflections on her performance at the 2015 CrossFit Games
- How she is approaching training for the 2016 season
- How we both see CrossFit changing the way young girls and women view their bodies
Did you notice that I forgot to ask Camille my usual 3 questions at the end of our interview? Have no fear! Scroll to the top of my website and subscribe to my newsletter. You’ll receive my latest podcast episodes as well as exclusive content from myself and my guests straight to your inbox, and the first issue includes Camille’s answers to my 3 questions.