Dan Bailey is a 5-time CrossFit Games competitor, never finishing outside the top 10 at the Games and most recently placing 4th at the 2015 CrossFit Games. Dan has a background as a collegiate sprinter at Ohio University and he holds degrees in Education and Strength and Conditioning. Although is is an Ohio native, he currently resides on a boat in San Diego.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Dan’s living situation on a boat in San Diego
- His reflections on his performance at the 2015 CrossFit Games and plans for next year
- Dan’s approach to training for the 2016 CrossFit Games season
- How Dan creates his programming and how he tracks his progress
- How you can follow Dan’s programming through Beyond the Whiteboard
If you like this episode, please subscribe to Pursuing Health on iTunes and give it a rating! I’d love to hear all of your feedback in the comments below and on social media using the hashtag #JFHealth. I look forward to bringing you future episodes with inspiring individuals and ideas about health every other Tuesday!